From: jmckitrick
Subject: Best setup for simple charts on sbcl/intel mac?
I'm pretty comfy with sbcl on my macbook, but now I'm venturing in
some graphics.  Before I consider committing to the investment in a
commercial Lisp, I'm checking out the alternatives for sbcl.

What combination of tools for plotting simple graphs would probably be
the simplest to get working and use under sbcl?  I've seen various
opengl bindings, as well as sdl, and these of course are total
contrast to Lispworks' capi interface.  Macs have built-in opengl
support, of course, but the libraries can be a bit trickier to get
working.

Any suggestions?

From: GP lisper
Subject: Re: Best setup for simple charts on sbcl/intel mac?
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:07:55 -0700, <···········@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What combination of tools for plotting simple graphs would probably be
> the simplest to get working and use under sbcl?

cl-gnuplot

--
There are no average Common Lisp programmers

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:07:55 -0700, <···········@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > What combination of tools for plotting simple graphs would probably be
> > the simplest to get working and use under sbcl?
>
> cl-gnuplot
>
> --
> There are no average Common Lisp programmers

Excellent!  Thanks!