From: ken
Subject: Game Isolation implement in LISP
I am trying to implement the board game "isolation" in LISP (using the
a-b game playing algorithm) but have a lot of trouble with the
language itself. Anyone has done this before and will allow me to
study his/her source for it? many thanks!

--Ken

From: Ken Tilton
Subject: Re: Game Isolation implement in LISP
ken wrote:
> I am trying to implement the board game "isolation" in LISP (using the
> a-b game playing algorithm) but have a lot of trouble with the
> language itself. Anyone has done this before and will allow me to
> study his/her source for it? many thanks!
>
> --Ken

"have a lot of trouble with the language itself"? Unelaborated? Please
improve your question or find another name.

--Ken
From: Mark H.
On Jul 22, 5:43 am, ken <····················@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to implement the board game "isolation" in LISP (using the
> a-b game playing algorithm) but have a lot of trouble with the
> language itself. Anyone has done this before and will allow me to
> study his/her source for it? many thanks!

You might want to read some basic "how to code in Lisp" resources,
like "ANSI Common Lisp" by Paul Graham or "Practical Common Lisp" by
Peter Seibel:

http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

It looks like what you really want is for us to do your homework for
you; if that's the case, the answer is NO ;-P  Besides, there is some
controversy over whether alpha-beta pruning is really the best game
tree search algorithm; you might want to check out papers written by
the Cilkchess people on that subject.

mfh

mfh