From: Jon Harrop
Subject: ICFP 2007
You guys might be interested in the latest International Contest for
Functional Programmers. The challenge is ideally suited to a language with
EVAL...

  http://www.icfpcontest.org/

OCaml for Scientists
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/ocaml_for_scientists/?usenet

From: ·····@apc.happyleptic.org
Subject: Re: ICFP 2007
On 2007-07-21, Jon Harrop <···@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> You guys might be interested in the latest International Contest for
> Functional Programmers. The challenge is ideally suited to a language with
> EVAL...

So, someone implemented a DNA->RNA converter that's fast enough in Lisp?
There were no lispers on IRC when I was there. But I would be very
interrested to know if and how this converter has been done in Lisp by
some team.
From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
On 2007-07-25, ·····@apc.happyleptic.org <·····@apc.happyleptic.org> wrote:
> On 2007-07-21, Jon Harrop <···@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
>>
>> You guys might be interested in the latest International Contest for
>> Functional Programmers. The challenge is ideally suited to a language with
>> EVAL...
>
> So, someone implemented a DNA->RNA converter that's fast enough in Lisp?
> There were no lispers on IRC when I was there. But I would be very
> interrested to know if and how this converter has been done in Lisp by
> some team.

Here:
http://jsnell.iki.fi/blog/

J.