From: Frank Buss
Subject: The 10th ICFP Programming Contest
There is a contest, starting on friday, 12:00 CEST, see
http://www.icfpcontest.org/

I've created a team, currently I'm the only member. Maybe this is a good
idea to demonstrate how fast and good something can be solved with Common
Lisp. Chances are higher if more than one person works on the problem,
because everyone has strengths in different areas. I can work a bit on
friday for the contest and about 1.5 days on weekend.

Drop me an eMail, if you want to join my team. I'll provide a SVN server,
so would be very good if you have a SVN client and some experience with
SVN, because this would make it much easier to share and maintain source
code and to avoid loosing or deleting code in the hecticness of the
contest. For communicating we can use eMail and IRC.

--
Frank Buss, ยทยท@frank-buss.de