From: Daniel Leidisch
Subject: series:series question
I started to have a look at series, and so far it seems very
interesting. One little question:

s-doc.txt says (series 'b 'c) => #Z(B C B C ...), but

S-TEST> (subseries (series 'a 'b) 0 10)
#Z(LIST A B LIST A B LIST A B LIST)

Could someone please explain to me, where the "LIST"s come from? Or
might this be a bug? Maybe I just don't get something...

Regards,

dhl

SBCL 1.0.6
series-2.2.9
Linux 2.6.21-ck

From: JK
Subject: Re: series:series question
Daniel Leidisch wrote:

> I started to have a look at series, and so far it seems very
> interesting. One little question:
>
> s-doc.txt says (series 'b 'c) => #Z(B C B C ...), but
>
> S-TEST> (subseries (series 'a 'b) 0 10)
> #Z(LIST A B LIST A B LIST A B LIST)
>
> Could someone please explain to me, where the "LIST"s come from? Or
> might this be a bug? Maybe I just don't get something...

I think this thread may help you:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/33c2d58077caab6e/7a8a31d8132a8bec?lnk=raot

-- JK
From: Daniel Leidisch
JK <·········@kneuro.net> writes:

>> Could someone please explain to me, where the "LIST"s come from? Or
>> might this be a bug? Maybe I just don't get something...
>
> I think this thread may help you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/33c2d58077caab6e/7a8a31d8132a8bec?lnk=raot

Ah, ok. Thank you.