From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: [CfPart] European Lisp Workshop '07
|                      4th European Lisp Workshop                      |
|       July 30 - Berlin, Germany - co-located with ECOOP 2007         |
|        Supported by Clozure Associates - http://clozure.com          |

**********
** News **
**********

* We have accepted six papers for presentation, about functional
languages for representing productive meta-models, dynamic data models:
an application of MOP-based persistence, two papers about user-defined
specializers in CLOS and Skill++, thread and interrupt safe method
dispatch in PCL, and recent developments in ContextL.

* Alexander Repenning will be giving a keynote presentation about
"Antiobjects: Mapping Game AI to Massively Parallel Architectures using
Collaborative Diffusion".

* The exact programme is available at the workshop website. There is
still enough room to participants, so please contact Pascal Costanza at
ยทยท@p-cos.net if you wish to participate. The deadline for registration
is July 28, 2007.

See the workshop website at http://lisp-ecoop07.bknr.net/ for more
details.