From: S. Robert James
Subject: Shutting off sLIME backtrace
LISP newbie, here.  (Hellos and greetings appreciated!)

I'm getting started using an editor + repl via sLIME (although I must
admit I detest that name).  Quite a powerful setup, I must admit.

How do I shut off the 19 line backtrace on the break loop? At this
point, I don't need any backtrace (or even a break loop) - but I do
mind having my repl screen fill up and loosing my place...
From: Matthias Benkard
Subject: Re: Shutting off sLIME backtrace
Hi,

What exactly do you lose by having the debugger pop up? Just hit the
`Q' key in order to quit from it (i.e., call the ABORT-REQUEST
restart), and you should be wherever you were before the debugger was
called.

Bye,
Matthias