From: Dominique Boucher
Subject: [Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG
The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be on
January 17, 2007.

Talk: Adventures in Open Source Erlang, by Yariv Sadan.

When my blog posts about Erlang started receiving attention on
reddit.com, I realized that my claims that Erlang could be a great web
development language weren't compelling enough in the absence of a web
develpment framework. This, together with my personal needs, lead me to
create ErlyWeb, an open source web development framework for Erlang. In
this presentation, I will talk about my discovery of Erlang, the
development of ErlyWeb, and why I think Erlang's popularity will grow
in the future.

http://schemeway.dyndns.org/mslug

Don't miss this talk!

Dominique Boucher