From: Conrad
Subject: FringeDC Informal Meeting- Jan 13th
If you're a fringe language enthusiast and in the DC area this weekend,
stop by our next meeting. We are interested in all uncommon languages
and have both informal and formal meetings in our organization. (formal
meetings have a speaker- We'll have our next formal speaker on March
24th)

Hope to see you there!

- Conrad Barski, M.D.

From: Conrad
Subject: Missing Link
From: Fred Gilham
Subject: Re: FringeDC Informal Meeting- Jan 13th
"Conrad" <······@gmail.com> writes:
> ....We are interested in all uncommon languages.....

But...but...this is Common Lisp!!!

--
Fred Gilham                                  ······@csl.sri.com
See the lambs and the lions playin?  I join in and I drink the