From: jumperjack42
Subject: Error while starting hunchentoot
Folks I keep getting an  error when I try to start the hunchentoot
webserver using

(hunchentoot:start-server :port 8000)

The error is as follows.
Error in function LISP::ASSERT-ERROR:
   The assertion (NOT MULTIPROCESSING::*INHIBIT-SCHEDULING*) failed.
Error flushed ...

I got around this by simply modifying the code in hunchentoot-test
package to make it do
what I want it to do. I would still like to understand what this error
means. Any help woudl
be appreciated.
P.S I am using cmucl.
From: jumperjack42
Subject: Re: Error while starting hunchentoot
I got the answer to my question. I added the following line to my
~/cmucl-init file in order to enable mp

#+mp (mp::startup-idle-and-top-level-loops)

Thanks
Paul