From: Paul  Nakata
Subject: "The Swine before Perl" location?
Does anyone have an alternate location to the audio for Shriram
Krishnamurthi's talk at LL1, "The Swine before Perl" from some years
ago? It used to be hosted on DDJ.com, but they appear to have moved or
removed all of their mp3s from their site.  (i.e this one
technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_play_stream.html?stream_id=64 has been removed)

From: ·······@gmail.com
Subject: Re: "The Swine before Perl" location?
On Feb 27, 11:59 pm, "Paul  Nakata" <··········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have an alternate location to the audio for Shriram
> Krishnamurthi's talk at LL1, "The Swine before Perl"

My archival program tells me that a copy of this MP3 resides on one of
my backup CDs.  So, if you can't find it elsewhere, email me privately
and I'll send it to you.  Don't use this Google email account but
rather one of the email addresses mentioned on <http://weitz.de/>.

Cheers,
Edi.
From: Kevin  Tucker
I am looking for a copy of this too.  If anyone does find one please
reply, or send one my way :)

Thanks.
-Kevin