From: jesse
Subject: Re: mit-scheme+emacs+slime
Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction.
I have my emacs+slime enviroment all set up with multiple
lisp variants.  A great deal of thanks goes to Bill Clementson
his site is very helpful...

Marco Baringer thank you thank you!  This is a real eye opener.
If you haven't, it's a must see.
slime.move
found here:
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/050728.html

I am also running drscheme now, in order to continue going
through the MIT videos, as far as I can tell this is the best way.
It's simple to setup and a straigh forward way to  walk through
 the lectures.  I would recommend this setup for anyone who
needs a companion tool for the lecture series.  I did try to Viper/Vim
 and phew it was just too many different things for me...

Thank you again!  I feel like I'm up and running...
--
-jesse