From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: Regarding common lisp plugin
Traditionally javascript is mostly used for doing client side web
programming .Is there any cl browser plugin (cl to html interpreter)
which allows us to use cl as a scripting language on client side ?

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Regarding common lisp plugin
·············@gmail.com" <············@gmail.com> writes:

> Traditionally javascript is mostly used for doing client side web
> programming .Is there any cl browser plugin (cl to html interpreter)
> which allows us to use cl as a scripting language on client side ?

Not yet.

There is ecl which is an Embeddable Common Lisp whose sources are free.

There is Firefox which is a web browser whose sources are free.

There is a developer with an idea, amolaggarwal, I don't know whether
his time is free... ;-)

"Klingon function calls do not have "parameters" -- they have
"arguments" and they ALWAYS WIN THEM."
From: Chaitanya Gupta
Pascal Bourguignon wrote:
> ·············@gmail.com" <············@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Traditionally javascript is mostly used for doing client side web
>> programming .Is there any cl browser plugin (cl to html interpreter)
>> which allows us to use cl as a scripting language on client side ?
>
> Not yet.
>
> There is ecl which is an Embeddable Common Lisp whose sources are free.
>
> There is Firefox which is a web browser whose sources are free.
>
> There is a developer with an idea, amolaggarwal, I don't know whether
> his time is free... ;-)

Nice.. :)