From: soft-kower
Subject: SBCL+emacs+slime+clsql problem
Hi,
I'm using SBCL 1.0.1, emacs 21, slime 2.0, clsql 3.8.1 and Ltk on a
Gentoo box. Everything works, despite the fact that all that software
excluding emacs is marked 'unstable' and clsql is installed manually,
not by emerge.
The problem I have is somehow connected to clsql. After initialization
of the environment I can load my lisp program in which I'm using clsql
functional interface and run it to connect to mysql database. But any
time I reload program the environment seems to be confused with clsql
syntax and I'm getting undefined variable warnings for all '['
characters. So I have to reload slime and load clsql (I'm using asdf)
to run my program.
I know that my configuration isn't typical but maybe there are people
who can help me to resolve that problem. I can provide some additional
info if needed.
Regards