From: Adam
Subject: Wilbur2 on SBCL
Hello all,

I am trying to get the Wilbur 2 pre-release to work on SBCL. I realize
the project has 'slowed' (died?) but would like to examine the code
and see if it might be useful.

I know the first version was not compatible with SBCL, but I have seen
many hints that the second was, including on Ora's blog and the
(almost instantly defunct?) cl-semantic project (http://common-
lisp.net/project/cl-semantic/installation.shtml; the installation
instructions just tell you to install wilbur2 with asdf, as if there
were no difficulties involved.) I can eliminate the constant
redefinition problem, but I have no idea how to work around that sbcl
doesn't think keywords are symbols.

Someone must have gotten this working. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Adam Solove