From: ····@tyes.us
Subject: Lisp, Web server, Glue
I've been playing with Lisp web programming recently.   What are the
popular server setups for Lisp, especially for low-end hardware?

I use lighttpd+fastcgi and clisp right now, but fastcgi limits me to
clisp AFAIK.  I would like to use SBCL, because SBCL plays nicer with
SLIME and asdf.  Is anybody working on fastcgi for SBCL, or is there a
better alternative?

From: Alex Mizrahi
Subject: Re: Lisp, Web server, Glue
(message (Hello ·····@tyes.us)
(you :wrote  :on '(10 Feb 2007 21:23:19 -0800))
(

 n> I use lighttpd+fastcgi and clisp right now, but fastcgi limits me to
 n> clisp AFAIK.  I would like to use SBCL, because SBCL plays nicer with
 n> SLIME and asdf.  Is anybody working on fastcgi for SBCL, or is there a
 n> better alternative?

apache + mod_lisp + any lisp

)
From: ······@gmail.com
On Feb 11, 11:56 am, "Alex Mizrahi" <········@users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:
> apache + mod_lisp + any lisp
Depending on the specific needs it might be possible to skip the first
two :)