From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: Wonderful commentary, thanks!
All:

Thanks so much for the wonderful commentary, you're insight has been
particularly to the point.  I very much appreciate it =)

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Wonderful commentary, thanks!
In article <························@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 ·········@gmail.com" <········@gmail.com> wrote:

> All:
>
> Thanks so much for the wonderful commentary, you're insight has been
> particularly to the point.  I very much appreciate it =)

Commentary on what?  It's very confusing when you start a new thread
rather than replying in the thread you're referring to.
--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ Barry Margolin <······@alum.mit.edu>:

| In article <························@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
|  ·········@gmail.com" <········@gmail.com> wrote:
|
|> All:
|>
|> Thanks so much for the wonderful commentary, you're insight has been
|> particularly to the point.  I very much appreciate it =)
|
| Commentary on what?  It's very confusing when you start a new thread
| rather than replying in the thread you're referring to.

Who cares?  This way we can all take credit for whatever it is.
Let's share the warm fuzzies.  8-)

  -- Bertrand Russell
From: ctnd
On Feb 10, 8:06 am, Harald Hanche-Olsen <······@math.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Who cares?  This way we can all take credit for whatever it is.
> Let's share the warm fuzzies.  8-)

Haha. No problem, er, you!