From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: ILC 2007 in The Register
Someone's done well here:
http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/02/03/2007_international_lisp_conference/

--tim

From: Nick Levine
Subject: Re: ILC 2007 in The Register
On Feb 4, 7:57 pm, Tim Bradshaw <ยทยทยทยท@tfeb.org> wrote:
> Someone's done well here:http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/02/03/2007_international_lisp_conf...

Feel free to digg it: http://digg.com/programming/Let_s_Lisp_again

-- nick
From: David Steuber
Who registered this line?

Everyone who knows the value of balanced parentheses will be there
shouldn't you?

Something that looks sig worthy is this quote:

Its the sort of game mathematicians love to inflict on their children
and programmers love to write elegant algorithms for just so they can
make the kids cry by beating them every time.

--
This post uses 100% post consumer electrons and 100% virgin photons.

At 2.6 miles per minute, you don't really have time to get bored.
   --- Pete Roehling on rec.motorcycles

I bump into a lot of veteran riders in my travels.
  --- David Hough: Proficient Motorcycling