From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: Windows CE
I've got to roll an administrative utility for mobile units running
Windows CE that are part of an existing system (that means I can't
change *anything*). It has to have a front end, but could possibly be
XHTML enabled.

I'd like to use lisp if at all possible. I'm giving Pocket Scheme
(http://www.mazama.net/scheme/pscheme.htm) a look. Any other
suggestions?
cheers

Nick
From: Oyvin Halfdan Thuv
Subject: Re: Windows CE
In article <························@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, ········@gmail.com wrote:
> I've got to roll an administrative utility for mobile units running
> Windows CE that are part of an existing system (that means I can't
> change *anything*). It has to have a front end, but could possibly be
> XHTML enabled.
>
> I'd like to use lisp if at all possible. I'm giving Pocket Scheme
> (http://www.mazama.net/scheme/pscheme.htm) a look. Any other
> suggestions?

I do not know for sure, but I believe that Armed-Bear Common Lisp (ABCL) should
work. At least if you install a SunVM (as opposed to J9, that I aussume to
be the 'default').

--
�yvin