From: Xah Lee
Subject: XML, XPath... Common Lisp implementations
i was reading about XPath on Wikipedia today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XPath

noticed that their implementation section does not contain common lisp
ones.

I happened to be reading Daniel Weinreb's Common Lisp Implementations
survey
 http://common-lisp.net/~dlw/LispSurvey.html

which happened to mention XML implementation in CL. So, i added a
entry to Wikipedia.

now i'm not familiar with Common Lisp, and nor much of a expert in XML
related technologies. So, lispers out there, please correct and
extend.

  Xah
  ยทยทยท@xahlee.org
$B-t(B http://xahlee.org/
From: D Herring
Subject: Re: XML, XPath... Common Lisp implementations
Xah Lee wrote:
> So, i added a entry to Wikipedia.
>
> now i'm not familiar with Common Lisp, and nor much of a expert in XML
> related technologies. So, lispers out there, please correct and
> extend.

Please don't write wiki entries when you don't know what you're
talking about.

If you need help, then get it *before* posting to Wikipedia.

Preferably, just spend your time improving topics you know well.

I notice that someone else already fixed your error:  SAX != XPath

- Daniel