From: Steve Graham
Subject: Lisp in web applications
Think I found another one:

https://secure315.sectorlink.com/<b>allegroweb</b>/eshop/vstore/10browse.asp

(Bolding added)

Steve

From: Steve Graham
Subject: Re: Lisp in web applications
On Dec 14, 2:13 pm, Steve Graham <···················@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Think I found another one:
>
> https://secure315.sectorlink.com/<b>allegroweb</b>/eshop/vstore/10browse.asp
>
> (Bolding added)
>
> Steve

Oops bolding did not work.  Here is the URL:

https://secure315.sectorlink.com/allegroweb/eshop/vstore/10browse.asp

Steve
From: Sohail Somani
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:13:29 -0800, Steve Graham wrote:

> Think I found another one:
>
> https://secure315.sectorlink.com/<b>allegroweb</b>/eshop/
vstore/10browse.asp

> (Bolding added)
>
> Steve

I don't think so. The forms have got VB naming conventions written all
over it.

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com
From: Slobodan Blazeski
It's just a name coincidence  https://secure315.sectorlink.com/allegroweb/

Allegro Business Solutions is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and was
founded in 1992 to provide unique solutions to business problems.

When you contract with a consulting firm, such as Allegro Business
Solutions, you expect the highest quality services and a history of
excellence to get you the best business solutions through information
technology. With Allegro Business Solutions, you get the strength and
support that an experienced organization brings to achieve a
successful outcome through a full spectrum of information technology
services and business solutions. The people who join Allegro Business
Solutions are special, a select few. What makes them special is that
they relentlessly pursue meeting the needs of clients in a changing
world.

With Allegro Business Solutions, you get the strength and support that
an experienced organization brings to achieve a successful outcome
through a full spectrum of information technology services and
business solutions. The people who join Allegro Business Solutions are
special, a select few. What makes them special is that they
relentlessly pursue meeting the needs of clients in a changing world.

Allegro Business Solutions understands the challenges faced by our
clients to remain competitive. Our innovative technology services and
business solutions optimize the investments that our clients make in
their organization. From system integration and design to business re-
engineering, our focus is to provide you with the results you want.

We want you to be 100% satisfied!