From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: cl-yacc with cl-ppcre
Hi,

I'm using cl-yacc with cl-lex, but I remember someone mentioning that
was using cl-ppcre with cl-yacc. I'd like to do this myself and I'm
wandering if someone has some (simple) examples of this.

Cheers,

Pedro
From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Re: cl-yacc with cl-ppcre
On Aug 22, 3:21 pm, Pedro Kroger <············@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using cl-yacc with cl-lex, but I remember someone mentioning that
> was using cl-ppcre with cl-yacc. I'd like to do this myself and I'm
> wandering if someone has some (simple) examples of this.

What exactly do you want to parse? (Purpose behind cl-yacc+cl-lex
couple?) Maybe there exists a better way of doing what you want to
achieve.

Regards.