From: ·······@berkeley.edu
Subject: CMUCL, Teemu Kalvas FastCGI module, error when loading
I'm a student that's trying to implement a Web application in Common
Lisp, but I'm new to the language and tools. I'm running CMUCL
(release 19c) on Mac OS X 10.4.10, along with lighttpd.

Teemu Kalvas released a FastCGI module (listed at www.fastcgi.com) for
CMUCL, and it is contained in "fastcgi.lisp". However, when I try to
(load "fastcgi.lisp") I get the error attached at the end of this
message. Does anyone have any experience with this, or have any tips
about how to solve this problem? Am I missing some CLOS library
component? When I run "lisp" it does say "CLOS based on Gerd's PCL
2004/04/14 03:32:47" is a loaded subsystem.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask for help about this,
but I didn't know where else to go. I'm really enjoying Lisp
programming so far and I just want to get all the setup details out of
the way so that I can get back to coding.

Thank you,

Keshav Srinivasan

; Compiling LAMBDA (.PV-CELL. .NEXT-METHOD-CALL. REQUEST .REST-ARG.):

; In:
;     LAMBDA (PCL::.PV-CELL. PCL::.NEXT-METHOD-CALL. REQUEST
PCL::.REST-ARG.)

;   (PCL::FAST-LEXICAL-METHOD-FUNCTIONS
;    (# PCL::.NEXT-METHOD-CALL. # PCL::.REST-ARG. :METHOD-NAME-
DECLARATION ...)
;    (DECLARE #)
;    (PCL::PV-BINDING # #))
; --> PCL::BIND-FAST-LEXICAL-METHOD-MACROS MACROLET
; --> PCL::BIND-LEXICAL-METHOD-FUNCTIONS PCL::CALL-NEXT-METHOD-BIND
LET FLET
; --> PCL::WITH-REBOUND-ORIGINAL-ARGUMENTS LET PCL::BIND-ARGS
; ==>
;   (LET* (# #)
;     (DECLARE #)
;     (DECLARE #)
;     (PCL::PV-BINDING # #))
; Note: Variable REST defined but never used.
;
; Compiling Top-Level Form:

; Compilation unit finished.
;   1 note

Invalid lambda variable: (REQUEST FASTCGI-REQUEST)
   [Condition of type KERNEL:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [CONTINUE] Return NIL from load of "fastcgi.lisp".
  1: [ABORT   ] Return to Top-Level.

Debug  (type H for help)

(PCL::PARSE-LAMBDA-LIST ((REQUEST FASTCGI-REQUEST) BUFFER START
POSITION) NIL)
Source: Error finding source:
Error in function DEBUG::GET-FILE-TOP-LEVEL-FORM:  Source file no
longer exists:
  target:pcl/low.lisp.