From: John Stoneham
Subject: What happened to the clisp.cons.org home page?
I just went there to check on whether there were any updates to CLISP,
as I do every few months, and the main page is just a directory
listing of the site. Even the google cache shows only the directory
file listings, not the regular home page, so it must've been that way
for at least a couple of days. Clicking on the index.html file shows
the following:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
1. Server: clisp.cons.org
2. URL path: /index.html
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/c/cl/clisp/htdocs/
index.html
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2007-08-07 12:41:18 PDT (1186515678)

Does anybody know what's going on? Is the project closing down?