From: Joel Reymont
Subject: Using the Lisp pretty printer to output C, C# or C++ code
Does anyone have an example of using the Lisp pretty printer to output
C, C# or C++ code?

In fact, an example for any language other than Lisp would do so long
as the pretty printer indents braces, etc. properly.

    Thanks, Joel
From: Andras Simon
Joel Reymont <······@gmail.com> writes:

> Does anyone have an example of using the Lisp pretty printer to output
> C, C# or C++ code?
>
> In fact, an example for any language other than Lisp would do so long
> as the pretty printer indents braces, etc. properly.
>
>     Thanks, Joel

I don't, but you may find this paper of Richard C Waters useful:

http://www.merl.com/papers/docs/TR93-17.pdf

From the abstract:

Chapter 1 "Using the New Common Lisp Pretty Printer" explains how the
pretty printing facilities that have been adopted as part of the
forthcoming Common Lisp standard can be used to gain detailed control
over the printing of lists. As an example, it shows how the pretty
printer can be used to print a subset of Lisp as Pascal.

Andras