From: ······@tempinbox.com
Subject: A simple photosharing application written in LISP
I d like to show you
http://www.morecute.com

It has been awesome runs on Fedora

I wanted to share it early on so there is litte load on the server and
the  early adopter crowd can try it out

thanks
Jerry
It is actually more than photosharing
http://morecute.com/vote/400562/1

From: byronsalty
On Apr 21, 4:23 pm, ·······@tempinbox.com" <······@tempinbox.com>
wrote:
> I d like to show youhttp://www.morecute.com
>
> It has been awesome runs on Fedora
>
> I wanted to share it early on so there is litte load on the server and
> the  early adopter crowd can try it out
>
> thanks
> Jerry
> It is actually more than photosharinghttp://morecute.com/vote/400562/1

Cool. Can you divulge details of your setup? I see you're running on
Lighttpd and you already said Fedora. What are you using for the other
elements of the tech stack all the way up to web framework?
From: byronsalty
On Apr 21, 10:25 pm, byronsalty <··········@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:23 pm, ·······@tempinbox.com" <······@tempinbox.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I d like to show youhttp://www.morecute.com
>
> > It has been awesome runs on Fedora
>
> > I wanted to share it early on so there is litte load on the server and
> > the  early adopter crowd can try it out
>
> > thanks
> > Jerry
> > It is actually more than photosharinghttp://morecute.com/vote/400562/1
>
> Cool. Can you divulge details of your setup? I see you're running on
> Lighttpd and you already said Fedora. What are you using for the other
> elements of the tech stack all the way up to web framework?

Ew. I'm a sucker. This same guy has posted the same template on
several lists each claiming to use their technology of choice.