From: Daniel Pezely
Subject: code from Seattle presentation on WikiBooks
     For a summary of what was presented at the recent LispSea
meeting in Seattle:

     Source code from the "Lisp manipulation of C structures"
presentation has been contributed to WikiBooks.

(If anyone missed the posting a few months back, someone
transferred the CL Cookbook from SourceForge.net to WikiBooks;
building on that, this merely adds one tiny page.)

Start here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Common_Lisp

The page added is under "Files and directories" called
Lisp manipulation of C structures.

     If you feel there's a more appropriate arrangement or further
explanation might be helpful beyond the minimal version uploaded,
please feel free to edit.

The whole point to the current round of presentations in Seattle
(and the corresponding contributions to WikiBooks) is that I'm
giving the kind of talks that I was searching for a year or two
ago.

     Even though CL has been my principal language for a while
now, I respect that I still have much to learn.  On that note,
credit must go to the fellow that evening who corrected some of
my assumptions and shed valuable insight to SBCL's internals.
Unfortunately, I didn't catch his name!

The code posted on WikiBooks accounts for his feedback.
Thank you, whoever you are!

-Daniel

PS - Details on Seattle events: http://wiki.alu.org/LispSea

--