From: ··········@gmail.com
Subject: Attaching speedbar frame to the Xemacs Frame
Hi,

Can we attach the speedbar frame to the Xemacs frame. So that it will
look like a one frame and dragging the frame will affect on both the
frames??

Also, is there any way to open speedbar mode inside xemacs itself..

Thanks and Regards,
Gokul.
From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Attaching speedbar frame to the Xemacs Frame
In article <·······················@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
 ···········@gmail.com" <··········@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can we attach the speedbar frame to the Xemacs frame. So that it will
> look like a one frame and dragging the frame will affect on both the
> frames??
>
> Also, is there any way to open speedbar mode inside xemacs itself..
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Gokul.

A better newsgroup to ask that question
would be comp.emacs.xemacs or comp.emacs .

comp.lang.lisp is a more about Lisp in general
and not so much about specific xemacs customization.

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org