From: Darmac.uy
Subject: WinCommand 1.2.0
Hi, I'm DarĂ­o Macchi and I developing a program to run console
applications inside a windows form.

When I was doing my firsts approachings to lisp I found that DOS box
was very unconfortable to work.

Then tried Emacs, but I don't feel good with it, so I decided to write
an application that can run CLisp inside a windows form. When I finish
this, I see that this can be extended to any (I hope) console
application.

I don't want to write a complete IDE for some lisp, but I want to have
a nice console to complement my work with Scite as editor.

WinCommand is available to download in http://dariomac.googlepages.com
. You need .Net Framework v1.1 to run it.
After download you have to fix the path of the applications inside
WinCommand.ini. you can add more applications if you want it.

Now I'm trying to improve performance and testing, so comments are
welcome.

Thanks in advance.