From: Ron Garret
Subject: Lisp/Python/AJAX programmers wanted
I'm looking for Lisp, Python, and AJAX programmers for a new startup
company.  The company's core technology is an automated scheduler which
is currently being implemented in a mix of Lisp and glpk.  There's also
a Web interface which is currently being written in Python, though
moving it to Lisp is a possibility.

We are not yet funded.  That will hopefully change before long, but in
the meantime preference will be given to people who are able and willing
to work on spec (which is to say for deferred compensation and/or
equity) for a while.  Company HQ is currently in Century City (Los
Angeles, California), though that will probably change soon.  At the
moment everyone is basically telecommuting except for meetings which are
currently happening once a week or so.

This is a ground-floor opportunity.  It's risky, but potentially very
lucrative.  If you are interested please send me a copy of your resume.