From: Balaam
Subject: The Little Schemer and Petite Scheme
I'm going through the Little Schemer book and I'm at page 15 where it
starts using the lat? function. This doesn't seem to be available in
petite scheme, is it called something else? I've searched but I can't
seem to find an alternative name.

On this group though there was a definition for lat? So I've plugged
that in for the mean time

Thanks

From: Balaam
Subject: Re: The Little Schemer and Petite Scheme
Balaam wrote:
> I'm going through the Little Schemer book and I'm at page 15 where it
> starts using the lat? function. This doesn't seem to be available in
> petite scheme, is it called something else? I've searched but I can't
> seem to find an alternative name.
>
> On this group though there was a definition for lat? So I've plugged
> that in for the mean time
>
> Thanks

It seems page 16 holds all the answers to my questions :D
Sorry!
From: Pascal Costanza
Balaam wrote:
> I'm going through the Little Schemer book and I'm at page 15 where it
> starts using the lat? function. This doesn't seem to be available in
> petite scheme, is it called something else? I've searched but I can't
> seem to find an alternative name.
>
> On this group though there was a definition for lat? So I've plugged
> that in for the mean time

That's a Scheme-specific question. You will probably get better answers
at comp.lang.scheme.

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net