From: bull
Subject: Need ANswer
Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.

Thanks in advance

From: jmckitrick
Subject: Re: Need ANswer
bull wrote:
> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

Please email me for the address to send the check to.

Thanks in advance.
From: Larry Clapp
On 2006-09-14, bull <················@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

Wow, is it September already?

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/S/September-that-never-ended.html
From: Benjamin Tovar
"bull" <················@gmail.com> writes:

> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

I am not an expert, but I believe the following is executed in an
"iterative approach" after compiled:

(define (check-atoms lst)
  (define (aux rest acc)
    (cond
     ((null? rest) (reverse acc))
     ((list? (car rest))
      (aux (cdr rest) acc))
     (else
      (aux (cdr rest) (cons (car rest) acc)))))
  (aux lst '()))

--
"Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that
bullshit and just play." -- Charlie Parker
From: Markus Grueneis
bull schrieb:
> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

for_each(container.begin(), container.end(), is_atom);

Now you only need to write a reader makro which parses this text
correctly, pipes it to a C++ compiler, parse the output object file, and
load and execute it from within your CL implementation.  It's really
just that easy!

Best regards,
-- Markus

P.S.: of course this C++ program is not complete, but the implementation
of the rest is straightforward.
From: ·······@gmail.com
bull wrote:
> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

If your molecules are sticking together then the atoms should be fine.
From: Espen Vestre
"bull" <················@gmail.com> writes:

> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.

Which atoms, and how should they be checked?
--
  (espen)
From: ··@homeunix.net
"bull" <················@gmail.com> writes:

> Can you please send a iterative approach of checking the atoms.
>
> Thanks in advance

(let ((check '(1 2 3 nil (1 2 3))))
  (loop for atom in check
     when (atom atom) collect atom))