From: rriggs
Subject: ObjectDCL for Common Lisp
Hello all,

If you are not familiar with this, ObjectDCL (which is a GUI
implementation for Autodesk's Autolisp) is now open source.  I have
posted a topic today asking the Sourceforge\ObjectDCL forum community,
if we could possibly implement ObjectDCL as a GUI for Common Lisp, so
that the transition from Autolisp to a full blown application
development environment such as Common Lisp, would make Autolispers
more able to step into this environment, developing their skills with
familiar tools.

The purpose of posting this here is that I personally have no knowledge
in how to contribute to this kind of project, and also to see if those
with both the interest and abilities, could contribute to the effort of
porting over such a tool to the benefit of all Lispers who can make
quick (and maybe dirty) use of a visually defined interface such as
ObjectDCL.

I know this seems like a pretty lazy request to approach the language,
but in terms of practicality it seems that Autolisper's knowledge
should not be contained to the implementation of Autodesk's world of a
programming environment, but rather encouraging them to step outside of
their box and benefit a much larger community.

Thanks for your review of my request for help.

Sincerely,
R. Riggs