From: Chris Parker
Subject: Tektonic and Lisp Hosting (sbcl)
Does anyone use Tektonic (http://www.tektonic.com) to host lisp-based
web apps?  They are very cheap, and I have a few sbcl/tbnl/cl-who apps
that I want to move somewhere.

They use Virtuozzo, which is an OS virtualization product, a lot like
Xen.

Thanks.

From: Chris Parker
Subject: Re: Tektonic and Lisp Hosting (sbcl)

I put the wrong url.  Here is the correct one: http://www.tektonic.net/
From: Chris Parker
Chris Parker wrote:
> Chris Parker wrote:
> > Does anyone use Tektonic (http://www.tektonic.com) to host lisp-based
> > web apps?  They are very cheap, and I have a few sbcl/tbnl/cl-who apps
> > that I want to move somewhere.
> >
> > They use Virtuozzo, which is an OS virtualization product, a lot like
> > Xen.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> I put the wrong url.  Here is the correct one: http://www.tektonic.net/

I just bought the $15 deal and sbcl/tbnl/cl-who are working well so
far.  I installed mod-lisp with apache2.  If it stays up for a while
with no problems I will add it to the Lisp-friendly hosting page at
CLiki.