From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: How to find Common Lisp software/resources: CL Directory [newbies: read this]
The Common Lisp Directory (CLD) is a large and growing database of
software and resources:

  http://www.cl-user.net

It lists both open source and commercial Common Lisp software, for any
operating system and implementation.  As of this writing it includes
857 entries:

  440 Libraries/Tools/Software
  215 People
  148 Documents/Web sites
   23 Implementations
   20 Groups/Organizations
   11 Events

and has 712 registered users.  Anybody can register and contribute new
entries or edit existing ones.  RSS feeds are available for keeping up
to date on the latest additions and modifications.  The CLD can also
be searched via the Firefox search toolbar.

The current CLD administrators, to whom feedback may be sent, are:

  http://www.cl-user.net/asp/html-docs/cld-administrators

This article is posted at the beginning of each month to the
comp.lang.lisp newsgroup.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film
The Common Lisp Directory: http://www.cl-user.net

From: Juanjo
Paolo Amoroso schrieb:
> Anybody can register and contribute new
> entries or edit existing ones.

I have registered and wanted to edit the ECL entry, but I found no menu
option to do so.

The changes I want to make are simple: first of all ECL is distributed
under the LGPL license, not the GPL one; and second, the Mac OS/X port
is no longer broken.

Juanjo
From: Paolo Amoroso
"Juanjo" <·····················@googlemail.com> writes:

> I have registered and wanted to edit the ECL entry, but I found no menu
> option to do so.

You, or any package author, can request write access to their entries.
Just let me--or other CLD maintainers--know your CLD user name.

> The changes I want to make are simple: first of all ECL is distributed
> under the LGPL license, not the GPL one; and second, the Mac OS/X port
> is no longer broken.

I have fixed the entry, thanks.

Paolo