From: gavino
Subject: is there a clisp or scheme application server?
like happs for the haskell world or joss for java or prevayler?

From: Bill Atkins
Subject: Re: is there a clisp or scheme application server?
Is there a knock it off gavino for Lisp?

From: Stefan Scholl
Bill Atkins <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a knock it off gavino for Lisp?

Don't use Google Groups. Instead get a real newsreader and use
its killfile feature.
From: Robert Uhl
"gavino" <········@yahoo.com> writes:

> like happs for the haskell world or joss for java or prevayler?

Webactions is a nice web development framework--it handles a little bit
of what happs does.  AllegroCache does the work of Prevayler.  I believe
that there're a few free projects out there to do the same things.

With weapons, we are citizens.  Without them, we are subjects.
From: gavino
let me be more clear

free software alternatives?
things that beat and are faster than microsoft crap?