From: Will Fitzgerald
Subject: Lispjobs.com relocating
I've moved lispjobs.com to lispjobs.wordpress.com. The feed will be at
http://lispjobs.wordpress.com/feed/ Feel free to send me news of Lisp
or Scheme jobs to will.fitzgerald then an at sign followed by
pobox.com, and I'll post them there if it seems post-worthy.

From: ················@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Lispjobs.com relocating
Uhh, when I visited that site (with firefox) I got the message "
        This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
and a bunch of XML code, granted even those who aren't LISP hackers
could find all the information, but it is an eye sore.
From: Rob Warnock
················@gmail.com <················@gmail.com> wrote:
+---------------
| Will Fitzgerald wrote:
| > I've moved lispjobs.com to lispjobs.wordpress.com. The feed will be at
| > http://lispjobs.wordpress.com/feed/ Feel free to send me news of Lisp
| > or Scheme jobs to will.fitzgerald then an at sign followed by
| > pobox.com, and I'll post them there if it seems post-worthy.
|
| Uhh, when I visited that site (with firefox) I got the message "
|         This XML file does not appear to have any style information
| associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
| and a bunch of XML code, granted even those who aren't LISP hackers
| could find all the information, but it is an eye sore.
+---------------

You're looking at the RSS feed -- it's *supposed* to be like that.
The main <http://lispjobs.wordpress.com/> site is plain HTML.

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Ken Tilton
Rob Warnock wrote:
> ················@gmail.com <················@gmail.com> wrote:
> +---------------
> | Will Fitzgerald wrote:
> | > I've moved lispjobs.com to lispjobs.wordpress.com. The feed will be at
> | > http://lispjobs.wordpress.com/feed/ Feel free to send me news of Lisp
> | > or Scheme jobs to will.fitzgerald then an at sign followed by
> | > pobox.com, and I'll post them there if it seems post-worthy.
> |
> | Uhh, when I visited that site (with firefox) I got the message "
> |         This XML file does not appear to have any style information
> | associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
> | and a bunch of XML code, granted even those who aren't LISP hackers
> | could find all the information, but it is an eye sore.
> +---------------
>
> You're looking at the RSS feed -- it's *supposed* to be like that.
> The main <http://lispjobs.wordpress.com/> site is plain HTML.

Wow, look at all those (3) jobs. Who is going to break it to those
employers that Lisp is dead? Don't they have the slightest clue how many
more libraries are available for Java?

You can lead a horse away from water, but if it wants to drink you
better have a big frickin stun gun.

No, I have no idea what I just said.

fyi, kt

From: Larry Clapp
On 2006-11-03, Ken Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can lead a horse away from water, but if it wants to drink you
> better have a big frickin stun gun.
>
> No, I have no idea what I just said.

should be added to the kt fortune file.  :)