From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Google custom search engine for Common Lisp resources
Hi folks,

I've started a custom-search engine for CL resources at:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012679172708151972086%3Aeg1jtvm_dlk

Give it a try; it's open for others to edit, so feel free to add more
sites to the list.

Graham

From: ··········@gmail.com
How is it different from just doing a google search?

sanket.

From: Graham Fawcett
··········@gmail.com wrote:
> How is it different from just doing a google search?

Try searching for "CAR" using this, and compare with normal Google
results, and you'll see the difference. :-)

The FAQ is a good starting point:
http://google.com/coop/docs/cse/faq.html

(Someone just told me off-list that permission to edit the engine has
to be granted by me; I didn't realize that, and that's not the way I
thought I had configured it. If you cannot edit it, please let me know.
I don't want to be the gatekeeper/bottleneck, and all are welcome.)

Graham
From: Robert Uhl
"Graham Fawcett" <··············@gmail.com> writes:

> I've started a custom-search engine for CL resources at:
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012679172708151972086%3Aeg1jtvm_dlk

You need to approve me; once that's done there're a pile of sites I'll
add.

The English love making fun of foreigners, whose mere existence they
regard as an enormous jest.                             --Iain Pears
From: Graham Fawcett
Robert Uhl wrote:
> "Graham Fawcett" <··············@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > I've started a custom-search engine for CL resources at:
> > http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012679172708151972086%3Aeg1jtvm_dlk
>
> You need to approve me; once that's done there're a pile of sites I'll
> add.

Done; welcome to you and to your pile of sites. :-)

I've also added a Hyperspec "refinement label" [1] to the search site,
allowing you to limit searches to the CL Hyperspec only. If there are
other such refinements that you think should be added, let me know. I'm
not sure whether collaborators can add those, or whether I've got to do
it myself. Either way, the more the merrier.

[1] http://www.google.com/coop/docs/cse/refinements.html