From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Dependency Graphs added to the Common Lisp Directory
I've added dependency graphs to libraries in the Common Lisp Directory.
To get them use the "View dependency graph" link on the library page.

The graphs are generated on the fly by using the cl-typegraph module of
cl-typesetting/cl-pdf.

The Common Lisp Directory is here: http://www.cl-user.net

Marc

From: Rob Warnock
Marc Battyani <·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote:
+---------------
| I've added dependency graphs to libraries in the Common Lisp Directory.
| To get them use the "View dependency graph" link on the library page.
|
| The graphs are generated on the fly by using the cl-typegraph module of
| cl-typesetting/cl-pdf.
|
| The Common Lisp Directory is here: http://www.cl-user.net
+---------------

This is really cool!  And it's blazingly *fast*, too!!

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Marc Battyani
"Rob Warnock" <····@rpw3.org> wrote
> Marc Battyani <·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote:
> +---------------
> | I've added dependency graphs to libraries in the Common Lisp Directory.
> | To get them use the "View dependency graph" link on the library page.
> |
> | The graphs are generated on the fly by using the cl-typegraph module of
> | cl-typesetting/cl-pdf.
> |
> | The Common Lisp Directory is here: http://www.cl-user.net
> +---------------
>
> This is really cool!  And it's blazingly *fast*, too!!

Well, it's in Common Lisp after all! ;-)

Marc
From: Timofei Shatrov
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:02:26 +0200, "Marc Battyani"
<·············@fractalconcept.com> tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>I've added dependency graphs to libraries in the Common Lisp Directory.
>To get them use the "View dependency graph" link on the library page.
>
>The graphs are generated on the fly by using the cl-typegraph module of
>cl-typesetting/cl-pdf.
>
>The Common Lisp Directory is here: http://www.cl-user.net

Yesterday's news! ;)

--
|Don't believe this - you're not worthless              ,gr---------.ru
|It's us against millions and we can't take them all... |  ue     il   |
|But we can take them on!                               |     @ma      |
|                       (A Wilhelm Scream - The Rip)    |______________|
From: C Y
Marc Battyani wrote:
> I've added dependency graphs to libraries in the Common Lisp Directory.
> To get them use the "View dependency graph" link on the library page.
>
> The graphs are generated on the fly by using the cl-typegraph module of
> cl-typesetting/cl-pdf.
>
> The Common Lisp Directory is here: http://www.cl-user.net
>
> Marc

Very impressive!  The CLIM desktop one is cool :-)

I'll have to take a closer look at cl-typegraph.