From: ··········@yahoo.com
Subject: A very nice free browser to try...
Hi Guys,

There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this
browser is the best browser in the market. It has:

1. Very nice and clean interface.
2. Tabbed browsing.
3. History Cleaner.
4. Popup killer.
5. Form filler.
6. RSS reader.
7. Flash filter.

And best of all it's free. I think you should try it.

You can download it from here http://www.smartbro.com

Best regards,
John

From: Jimka
Subject: Re: A very nice free browser to try...
interesting that the system requirements for this browser include
that internet explorer be installed.

From: Alexander Schreiber
Jimka <·····@rdrop.com> wrote:
> ··········@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this
>> browser is the best browser in the market. It has:
>>
>> 1. Very nice and clean interface.
>> 2. Tabbed browsing.
>> 3. History Cleaner.
>> 4. Popup killer.
>> 5. Form filler.
>> 6. RSS reader.
>> 7. Flash filter.
>>
>> And best of all it's free. I think you should try it.
>>
>> You can download it from here http://www.smartbro.com
>
> interesting that the system requirements for this browser include
> that internet explorer be installed.

Probably because this "browser" simply wraps the Internet Explorer
components. So you _still_ have the browser most attackers prefer ;-)

Regards,
       Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison
From: Javier
··········@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this
> browser is the best browser in the market. It has:

But is it made in Lisp or what?
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
+ "Javier" <·······@gmail.com>:

| ··········@yahoo.com wrote:
|> There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this
|> browser is the best browser in the market. It has:
|
| But is it made in Lisp or what?

Of course it is.  Otherwise he wouldn't have posted on comp.lang.lisp,
now would he?  Would he, now?

  -- Bertrand Russell
From: John Thingstad
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:43:59 +0200, <··········@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well you get the same with Opera.
The best bit is that it is not prone to most of the attacks that
MSIE is. From a LispWeb interface perspective it has the advantage
that if the code works under Opera it 'usually' works in all other browsers
as well. Also the JavaScript supports both Firefox (Mozilla, SeaMonkey)
and MSIE methods and is the
fatest of any browser (most of the time).
As a old Opera emplyee I am probably a bit biased.
(And, yeah, it's written in C++, not Lisp..)