From: boating12345
Subject: Wheres the Lisp wiki gone
Hi Folks

It looks like CLiki is down anyone any ideas?

Paul
www.hyperstring.net

From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: Wheres the Lisp wiki gone
boating12345 <············@hyperstring.net> wrote:
> It looks like CLiki is down anyone any ideas?

Usually "we" don't care, but there was some news on the Planet
Lisp:
http://xach.livejournal.com/86301.html

        cliki

        cliki.net has been down for several days now. Drew
        Crampsie and Alastair Bridgewater are working on moving
        it to tech.coop and hope to have it working real soon
        now.
From: boating12345
Stefan Scholl wrote:
> boating12345 <············@hyperstring.net> wrote:
> > It looks like CLiki is down anyone any ideas?
>
> Usually "we" don't care, but there was some news on the Planet
> Lisp:
> http://xach.livejournal.com/86301.html
>
>         cliki
>
>         cliki.net has been down for several days now. Drew
>         Crampsie and Alastair Bridgewater are working on moving
>         it to tech.coop and hope to have it working real soon
>         now.

Thanks Stefan

Paul
http://www.hyperstring.net