From: ······@gmail.com
Subject: seeking The art of the interpreter - parts 3 and 4
Hi,

I've encountered "The Art of the Interpreter" by Guy Lewis Steele, Jr.
and Gerald Jay Sussman which I found very interesting. Specifically, I
found the parts 0, 1 and 2 in a single file.

The text mentions the parts 3 and 4 but I coudn't find them. Does
someone know if they exist and where can I download them ?

Thanks,
Thu

From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Re: seeking The art of the interpreter - parts 3 and 4
······@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've encountered "The Art of the Interpreter" by Guy Lewis Steele, Jr.
> and Gerald Jay Sussman which I found very interesting. Specifically, I
> found the parts 0, 1 and 2 in a single file.
>
> The text mentions the parts 3 and 4 but I coudn't find them. Does
> someone know if they exist and where can I download them ?

They don't exist because they were never finished.

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net
From: Jens Axel Søgaard
Pascal Costanza skrev:
> ······@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've encountered "The Art of the Interpreter" by Guy Lewis Steele, Jr.
>> and Gerald Jay Sussman which I found very interesting. Specifically, I
>> found the parts 0, 1 and 2 in a single file.
>>
>> The text mentions the parts 3 and 4 but I coudn't find them. Does
>> someone know if they exist and where can I download them ?
>
> They don't exist because they were never finished.

noteed: Instead, you might find something of interest at the "The
Original 'Lambda Papers' by Guy Steele and Gerald Sussman" page
at readscheme.org.

   <http://library.readscheme.org/page1.html>

--
Jens Axel S�gaard
From: ······@gmail.com
On Nov 29, 8:21 pm, Jens Axel Søgaard <······@soegaard.net> wrote:
> Pascal Costanza skrev:
>
> > ······@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Hi,
>
> >> I've encountered "The Art of the Interpreter" by Guy Lewis Steele, Jr.
> >> and Gerald Jay Sussman which I found very interesting. Specifically, I
> >> found the parts 0, 1 and 2 in a single file.
>
> >> The text mentions the parts 3 and 4 but I coudn't find them. Does
> >> someone know if they exist and where can I download them ?
>
> > They don't exist because they were never finished.noteed: Instead, you might find something of interest at the "The
> Original 'Lambda Papers' by Guy Steele and Gerald Sussman" page
> at readscheme.org.
>
>    <http://library.readscheme.org/page1.html>
>
> --
> Jens Axel Søgaard

Thanks, both of you.
Jens, actually, this is where I found the first one. Thank you,
Thu