From: KevinZzz
Subject: is there some gem of a resource on genetic algorithms & lisp?
Folks,

is there some gem of a resource on genetic algorithms & lisp accessible
most readily by posting on cll?

...just a one dollar printing charge!

Well, uh, give me one minus the printing. I'm sick of printing..

...just a two dollar delivery charge..

What do you mean delivery charge? I'm standing right next here beside
you!

Well, it's not a long distance, I make it a dollar!

Couldn't I move over here & make it uh - fifty cents?

Yes, but I'd move over here & make it a dollar just the same...

From: ········@gmail.com
KevinZzz wrote:
> Folks,
>
> is there some gem of a resource on genetic algorithms & lisp accessible
> most readily by posting on cll?

   http://www.genetic-programming.com/#_John_Koza's_Publications

Don't be such a cheapskate ;-) Find a copy of one of these books

    Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of
Natural Selection. MIT Press, 1992
    Genetic Programming II: Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs.
MIT Press, 1994

Nick

From: Ralph Allan Rice
KevinZzz wrote:
> Folks,
>
> is there some gem of a resource on genetic algorithms & lisp accessible
> most readily by posting on cll?

> ...just a one dollar printing charge!
>
> Well, uh, give me one minus the printing. I'm sick of printing..
>
> ...just a two dollar delivery charge..
>
> What do you mean delivery charge? I'm standing right next here beside
> you!
>
> Well, it's not a long distance, I make it a dollar!
>
> Couldn't I move over here & make it uh - fifty cents?
>
> Yes, but I'd move over here & make it a dollar just the same...

CMU AI Repository?

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/areas/genetic/ga/systems/0.html