From: ·······@eurogaran.com
Subject: ANNOUNCE "bleeding edge" openMCL package for Debian AMD64
Unofficial deb package of the beta releases for AMD64 at :
http://www.eurogaran.com/downloads/lisp
If your car explodes or your sexual life stops to work, I'll accept no
responsabilities. You have been warned.
Anyway, I have to say it works reasonably well. Try it out and
complain/send suggestions to the developers.
Note: If your code has declarations and that kind of stuff intended for
another implementation, start by commenting them out. It is perhaps
faster without declares than other implems with.
From: Alex Mizrahi
(message (Hello ········@eurogaran.com)
(you :wrote  :on '(27 Nov 2006 09:11:32 -0800))
(

 k> Unofficial deb package of the beta releases for AMD64 at :
 k> http://www.eurogaran.com/downloads/lisp

kewl. are there plans to make x86-32 port? are native threads supported?

 k> If your car explodes

you mean kinda #1=(#1#) ?

)
"People who lust for the Feel of keys on their fingertips (c) Inity")