From: Petter Gustad
Subject: Blowfish usage?
Is there a manual somehwere on the net which describes how to use the
blowfish package?

Petter
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

From: Petter Gustad
Subject: Re: Blowfish usage?
Petter Gustad <·············@gustad.com> writes:

> Is there a manual somehwere on the net which describes how to use the
> blowfish package?

Seems pretty simple when you realize that the buffer is used in place:

(let ((key (blowfish:make-blowfish-key "key"))
      (buf (blowfish:make-blowfish-buffer :left 42 :right 24)))
   (blowfish:blowfish-encrypt buf key)
   (format t "~D ~D~%" (blowfish:buffer-left buf) (blowfish:buffer-right buf))
   (blowfish:blowfish-decrypt buf key)
   (format t "~D ~D~%" (blowfish:buffer-left buf) (blowfish:buffer-right buf)))

360593495 17929674
42 24

Petter
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
From: boating12345
Hi Petter

You know I was watching this thread because i'd tried to use the b/f
library too! Must wonder back to it and work out how to encrypt /
decript as well!

Paul.
http://www.hyperstring.net