From: ··········@gmail.com
Subject: Easy to understand
I am a beginner in AI field and develop a knowledge base system for
fault diagnose system.

i have 2 months to complete this system but i am not sure that which of
language i use for this project.

Knowledge base preparation.
friendly user interface(GUI)
as output want to load different file formats( video, audio, and
different text files etc).

Thanks
From: Mikalai
Subject: Re: Easy to understand
··········@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a beginner in AI field and develop a knowledge base system for
> fault diagnose system.
>
> i have 2 months to complete this system but i am not sure that which of
> language i use for this project.
>
> Knowledge base preparation.
> friendly user interface(GUI)
> as output want to load different file formats( video, audio, and
> different text files etc).
>
> Thanks

If you've got just two months, and you aren't familiar with lisp, take
Python. Python is close to CL minus macros and plus standard libs.