From: Frédéric Jolliton
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] cl-chmlib 0.1 - CFFI bindings for the chmlib C library
Hi,

Here is the README included with the project:

cl-chmlib
=========

`cl-chmlib' is a small Common Lisp bindings set for the `chmlib' C
library, using CFFI. It provides access to all the public API provided
by this library.

From the `chmlib' homepage:

  "CHMLIB is a library for dealing with Microsoft ITSS/CHM format
  files. Right now, it is a very simple library, but sufficient for
  dealing with all of the .chm files I've come across."

`chmlib' was created by Jed Wing

Summary
-------

To work with a CHM:

To get information about an objet:

  (chm-object-info <chm> <path>)

To retrieve an object:

  (chm-retrieve-object <chm> <path>)

Two functions allows to enumerate objects:

where <callback> take one parameter, and must return `nil' to stop
enumeration.

Distribution
------------

The package which contains the source can be found at:

  http://tuxee.net/cl-chmlib-0.1.tar.gz

or:

  http://tuxee.net/cl-chmlib-latest.tar.gz

You need CFFI for accessing foreign functions, and ASDF if you want to
use systems.

Homepage
--------

A web page is *not yet* available. But once done, I will put it at:

  http://projects.tuxee.net/cl-chmlib/

Changelogs
----------

  May 25, 2006: Initial release

Author(s)
---------

 o Frederic Jolliton (me) made this first release.

Links
-----

Homepage of chmlib:

  http://morte.jedrea.com/~jedwin/projects/chmlib/

Useful ressource about CHM:

  http://chmspec.nongnu.org/latest/
  http://www.speakeasy.org/~russotto/chm/chmformat.html

ASDF homepage:

  http://www.cliki.net/asdf

CFFI homepage:

  http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/

--
Fr�d�ric Jolliton
From: Pascal Bourguignon
Fr�d�ric Jolliton <···@frederic.jolliton.com> writes:
>   "CHMLIB is a library for dealing with Microsoft ITSS/CHM format
>   files. Right now, it is a very simple library, but sufficient for
>   dealing with all of the .chm files I've come across."

Franchement, il fallait l'appeler

    CHMILBLIC

CHM/Itss La Biblioth�que en Lisp Commun :-)

"Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it!
Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!"