From: BobF
Subject: CLIPS
Anybody care to comment on CLIPS?  Looks interesting.  Any limitations or
gotcha's?

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: CLIPS
BobF <·············@charter.net> writes:

> Anybody care to comment on CLIPS?  Looks interesting.  Any limitations or
> gotcha's?

CLIPS is probably nice, but it has little to do with Common Lisp,
apart from the fact that we have LISA that is close to CLIPS and is
written in Common Lisp.

http://lisa.sourceforge.net

I hope you didn't mean CLISP...

"You can tell the Lisp programmers.  They have pockets full of punch
 cards with close parentheses on them." --> http://tinyurl.com/8ubpf
From: BobF
On Thu, 25 May 2006 18:05:40 +0200, Pascal Bourguignon wrote:

> BobF <·············@charter.net> writes:
>
>> Anybody care to comment on CLIPS?  Looks interesting.  Any limitations or
>> gotcha's?
>
> CLIPS is probably nice, but it has little to do with Common Lisp,
> apart from the fact that we have LISA that is close to CLIPS and is
> written in Common Lisp.
>
> http://lisa.sourceforge.net
>

> I hope you didn't mean CLISP...

CLIPS is what I meant.  I'll check out Lisa.  Thanks.

Ah, Lisa ... memories ... :-)