From: Niall Dalton
Subject: Apress ANSI Common Lisp reference book
Hi,

I saw a while back that Apress were intending to publish a reference
book on ANSI Common Lisp, David Margolies editor.

Amazon now says that publication is expected Feb. 2008 - does anyone
have any information on whether that is accurate?

Thanks,
Niall

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Apress ANSI Common Lisp reference book
Niall Dalton <············@gmail.com> writes:

> I saw a while back that Apress were intending to publish a reference
> book on ANSI Common Lisp, David Margolies editor.
>
> Amazon now says that publication is expected Feb. 2008 - does anyone
> have any information on whether that is accurate?

I'm not sure it's accurate.  A few months ago the publisher was still
waiting for the author to deliver the manuscript.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film
The Common Lisp Directory: http://www.cl-user.net
From: Peter Seibel
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> Niall Dalton <············@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I saw a while back that Apress were intending to publish a reference
>> book on ANSI Common Lisp, David Margolies editor.
>>
>> Amazon now says that publication is expected Feb. 2008 - does anyone
>> have any information on whether that is accurate?
>
> I'm not sure it's accurate.  A few months ago the publisher was still
> waiting for the author to deliver the manuscript.

It is however, probably more accurate than the *old* estimate of 2005. :-|

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel           * ·····@gigamonkeys.com