From: =?gb2312?B?9dz17rXEztSy28Lt?=
Subject: How to find some lisp code example?
Hi, all

I just start learn common lisp, and want to find out some lisp codes as
example. So, anybody can give some advices?

From: Tayssir John Gabbour
Subject: Re: How to find some lisp code example?
踯躅的卧槽马 wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I just start learn common lisp, and want to find out some lisp codes as
> example. So, anybody can give some advices?

Hi there,

(Whew, I'm glad my Emacs can print your name.)

Some possibilities, given that I don't know what interests you:
http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/
http://www.cliki.net/
http://www.cliki.net/small-cl-src
http://www.cl-user.net

Tayssir
From: =?utf-8?B?6Liv6LqF55qE5Y2n5qe96ams?=
Oh, Thanks.

In fact, Why I learn lisp is just that I want to use its macro to write
a "high-level" language for my project. I mean, I want to write a tool
to automatically generating some codes.  In fact, firstly I chose C,
but after reading some docs, I found maybe lisp is more suitable.
From: Thomas A. Russ
"踯躅的卧槽马" <··········@gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, Thanks.
>
> In fact, Why I learn lisp is just that I want to use its macro to write
> a "high-level" language for my project. I mean, I want to write a tool
> to automatically generating some codes.  In fact, firstly I chose C,
> but after reading some docs, I found maybe lisp is more suitable.

Sounds like a good choice.

Just make sure your high-level language uses a lisp-like syntax so you
can take advantage of the lisp reader.  Getting Peter Norvig's
_Paradigms of AI Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp_ would be a
good investment, since it shows how to build some special purpose
languages and processors for them.

From: Yves Vandriessche
踯躅的卧槽马 wrote:
> Oh, Thanks.
>
> In fact, Why I learn lisp is just that I want to use its macro to write
> a "high-level" language for my project. I mean, I want to write a tool
> to automatically generating some codes.  In fact, firstly I chose C,
> but after reading some docs, I found maybe lisp is more suitable.

Paul Graham's On Lisp is a great book to delve yourself in macro
programming.  It's pretty advanced though, it might be beneficial to get
some experience with another book (such as the suggested Norvig's AI
programming)
From: =?utf-8?B?6Liv6LqF55qE5Y2n5qe96ams?=
yes, I have a pdf version of OnLisp. But it seems not prepared for a
beginner, :(